The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Tooth Grinding, Demonic Possession and Schizophrenia 07 26 2015

Tooth Grinding, Demonic Possession and Schizophrenia 07 26 2015

When I was a boy I can remember a demonic person attempting to possess me.  I ground my teeth at night to prevent it?  Who was weaving those dreams that attempted to take hold and direct my consciousness?  Recently I found a $1 device at dollar tree that prevents a person from grinding their teeth.  Called bruxism.  Does tooth grinding also lead to scoliosis?  Overworking a nerve at the top of the back spine during the night?  Anyhow.  This $1 plastic mouth guard helps me sleep a lot better.  And the odd thing is that I now remember the context of every single dream that I have while I am sleeping!!!  That leads me to believe that I ground my teeth to prevent demonic possession from the dream!  As an adult the dreams do not influence my daytime conscious mind as they might have when I was a boy?  When you are a boy you likely keep thinking of the dream or stay in that frame of mind?  Perhaps you are even still linked to the person weaving it and trying to demonically possess you?  To mellifluence you during the day? That is what I believe!  Without me grinding my teeth I might have ended up to be a mental retard?

With regard to demonic possession Jesus Christ stated, "Protect your crown (top of your head) until I come again to judge the living and the dead?"  Perhaps that isn't the exact wording.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 07 26 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment