The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, July 13, 2015

On disability from hearing voices 07 13 2015

On disability from hearing voices 07 13 2015

What makes it an illness is the attrition, stress and the inability to profit from your own work because the voices capture it and deprive you from it. Even the poorest Americans know that it is wrong to prevent someone who academically developed themselves and achieved to be prevented from using their own knowledge. It really sets a negative standard for success in the United States. "Look even if I do everything right in school, look at what is going to happen to me? The beasts are going to steal my mind because it is better. I might as well just sit in my room with the door closed like Barrack Obama did and smoke weed."

The constant distraction of voices that deprives the human being of their own knowledge!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 07 13 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment