The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Want to marry the type of woman who would give me gray hair before she even met me? 07 21 2015

I Want to marry the type of woman who would give me gray hair before she even met me?  07 21 2015


I think that is just the wrong type of person to marry!

People often tell women that however he behaves on a date will be how he behaves when you are married?  That however he behaves on a date is his best behavior.  But they never apply the concept to WOMEN!


And some men like to marry the type of woman who would give their competition, real men, grey hair before they were even married.

Either bad way; those are going to be emotionally disturbed hyperactive children that can't learn normally!  And that is the best case scenario!

And somehow along those lines it transitioned to the homosexual being it is normal for them to raise children. Even though by allegiance to definition they can't have them.

Somehow one day he thinks.  "I want to play with another man's penis."  And then a few day's later after he does that he thinks, "I think I want to have a son too."


And "Oh Oh No!  Nobody else is allowed to apply their understanding to it!  Only my understanding of it is valid!  Don't you dare apply your understanding of it!"

To me that is how a monkey would attempt to reason?

And how much of this becomes paid for by large political contribution public policy???  And who can we thank for that?  The Republican Party!  So indeed one of things Scott Walker doesn't like also was facilitated by his own Republican Party!

I sometimes believe I am the last man on earth!


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
originally published on 07 21 2015 at: www.themiwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment