The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pro-Life The 21st Amendment and the Bible 05 19 2015 DRAFT article

Pro-Life The 21st Amendment and the Bible 05 19 2015


"Do not fear me; fear the one who can cast both your mind and body into Geheannna before birth."

Show a picture of a brown bottle.

original text

Do not fear me, fear the one who would have you born with both your mind and body cast into genihanna.

Do not fear me, fear the one who would have you born with birth defects so that your mind and body have been cast into genihanna.

Copyright 2015
Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 05 19 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment