The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, May 4, 2015

Literary Vomit 05 04 2015

Literary Vomit 05 04 2015

A theme in a lot of fiction is of the son who challenges his father an attempts to conquer him.  I am not aware of one single instance in literature of a father who was challenged by or threatened by his son!  Even though I feel it is a far more prevalent concept!  In fact I know it is!

The father was born to alcoholics whereas the son wasn't; sum's it fairly.

If you like that idea you might like my novel at the link below.  Get your copy today before they are gone forever from the literary world.

http://www.amazon.com/Voyage-Cauldron-Skipper-Thomas-Murphy/dp/0615589510/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430750000&sr=8-1&keywords=the+voyage+of+the+cauldron+skipper


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 05 04 2015:  www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment