The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Do you really want your son wrestling with a boy who is a self declared Homosexual 04 02 2015

Do you really want your son wrestling with a boy who is a self declared Homosexual  04 02 2015

Just think about it?

Do you want him to ever be in the same Boy Scout tent with one? To share a sleeping bag with them?

Do you want your daughter to play with dolls with a  lesbian who will then want to practice kiss with her?

If I was a parent I wouldn't.  But that is me and not you!  It isn't you at all is it!


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015

Originally published on 04 02 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment