The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, February 13, 2015

On Criminal Reform 02 13 2015

On Criminal Reform 02 13 2015

Here is my opinion on criminals such as pimps, drug dealers, and sexual victimizers of children, as well as Corporate managers whose actions killed people.

"I know how you got to be a criminal and why you are one, and I don't like that and am trying to change that, but you cannot be reformed so the reality is there is only one option we have with regard to you."

They want the easy money that comes from a human soul that is dislocated from them but they do not want to experience the fury that comes with that injustice!


Thomas Paul Murphy
copyright 2015
Originally published on 02 13 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment