The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

First the ISIS Burning Video on the News and the next segment will be how we need more gun control in the U.S. 02 03 2015

First the ISIS Burning Video on the News and the next segment will be how we need more gun control in the U.S. 02 03 2015


Here we are facing an ISIS invasion and then the next video segment on the news will be one of how we need more gun control in the United States!

A Jordanian pilot being burned?  "Should we send ground troops, should we send ground troops?"

Why can't you show a new segment of a homeless American Veteran Freezing to death in the snow?

The American Media and the Wars they have propagandized have absolutely no credibility with me!

On a positive note the now elderly women who wrote "To kill a Mocking Bird" has just finished writing her second novel!!!!!  As a person who has heard mocking voices for over 23 years I loved the way the movie "To kill a Mocking Bird" touched my heart!  It made me cry!  I have not bought a novel in a great many years!  But I am going to buy that one when it comes out!

I have a novel out there too!  Doubt you are interested though!  It is a truly undiscovered novel!   :)

http://www.amazon.com/Voyage-Cauldron-Skipper-Thomas-Murphy/dp/0615589510


Can I tell you who they want to have an alibi to kill more than anything else in the world?  Those whose thoughts they "hear!"

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 02 03 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment