The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Local Paper that was just bought out has the Obituaries at the back of the Business Section 01 25 2015

The Local Paper that was just bought out has the Obituaries at the back of the Business Section 01 25 2015


I see that a lot of young people are dying.  Also the paper has an English ownership feel to it.  In England they call the porch or small backyard "a plot."  I put that together with the obituaries at the back of the business section and it seems like a motive to me!  "We are up and running in the BUSINESS of DEATH here!"  "Blood money!"

I created this petition a while back, so that no "Plots" can go on unrecognized!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/146/746/113/all-obituary-type-notices-must-show-the-exact-cause-of-death/

Sign it if you agree that all obituaries in the United States should show the exact cause of death!  Young people should not be dying in the United States like they are and we need to put a stop to the causes!

Maybe the provision will prevent someone else that you love from passing away early too?

I believe that many who die young are victims!  Whether it be from indoctrination into drugs, commercial propagandization of unhealthy lifestyles, etc! 

Increasing that Public Awareness shines a very bright light on the problem!

I consider that there are no secrets concerning me in this world!  I hear voices! You should not be ashamed either!  Did your loved one hear voices?  You have nothing to be ashamed about them!  Nothing!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 01 25 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment