The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

How to Lose Weight Business/ Invention Idea 01 27 2015

How to Lose Weight Business/ Invention Idea 01 27 2015

 I was reading the Book of Leviticus in the Bible. It states that you should cut the fat off the meat and then burn the fat because it has a sweet smell pleasing to God! And next someone will say they did as I (or rather the Bible) told them and burnt down their house and it is my fault! You need some sort of little metal vessel with a metal lid to do that? Surprised they don't sell them in stores! Aha! And that is my next business idea that some faction of our society will steal and profit from!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 01 27 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment