The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pro Life 10 25 2014

Pro Life 10 25 2014

Why would I ever want to be pro-life?  If I believed that an insurgency of Doctors was lying and recommending that normal children were aborted.

I am not pro life because I believe just the opposite is true, the bad ones are kept!  The child of a pair of alcoholics likely has a form of mental retardation from my personal experience of life and therefore I believe that none of those should be kept.  No child should ever have to put up with a mean child like that!  Mean because they cannot learn like the rest of the normal children!


Thomas Paul Murphy Copyright 2014
Originally published on 10 25 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment