The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Asking a politician a Question 10 22 2014

Asking a politician a Question 10 22 2014

I am interested in listening to you repeat a declaration of how you answered a question before; I want you to answer the question that I just asked!

They make it to easy for themselves don't they when they just repeat verbatim the same answer!  It is like giving the same alibi over and over again and an intelligent public views that as culpability; and therefore weakness and the fact that you should not be representing the people.


Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 10 22 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment