The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, April 25, 2014

Murphy's Miracle Wine Recipe 04 22 2014 Non Alcoholic



Murphy's Miracle Wine Recipe {Formally known as Tom’s Easter Wine Recipe NA 04 22 2014}




So how did I get the idea.  Maybe I was looking in the fridge and saw a bottle of wine that someone in the family had received in some community center contest.  I had been using it for cooking with.  But as I looked at I remembered the taste of wine from my earlier years.  And how it gave me a rosy feeling.  And I lamented that there wasn’t a non alcoholic form of it.  Then the stroke of genius came to me.  When wine sits too long it becomes Vinegar!  Perhaps that is how I thought of it too.  I had just done the grocery shopping for the Easter meal and was determined to buy the gallon size jug of Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar for $2 dollars and use it to refill the empty glass jar of a smaller size of the same product in my house.  So when wine sits too long it become Vinegar.  Apple Cider Vinegar is high in Potassium.  We need that for hot days when we are more likely to become dehydrated.  My father had a book that was all about the Miracle of Apple Cider Vinegar.  And indeed when my father was old he was diagnosed with having a potassium deficiency and they gave him horse pills.  I was reading that your Potassium to sodium ratio should be 5 to 1 and that most peoples are 1 to 2.  They say if you have too much Potassium that the metabolites from it can cause a cardiac arrest.  I am purely speculating on the cause but I believe that it dissolves kidney stones that you didn’t know you had and that calcium causes a cramp in the heart much like calcium deposits in the muscles can cause pain.
But that is all diatribe.
Now before wine becomes wine it is grape juice. 
So on one side of wine you have grape juice and on the other vinegar.  I started to wonder.  If I mix those two together can I emulate the flavor of wine? 
 I don’t often get that sneaky feeling of trickery.  But here is what I thought I would do.  I would experiment and find the exact ratio of those two that would trick those at my family Easter Dinner table.
I didn’t do any experimentation whatsoever but remembered that the dose in that old book of country wisdom of my father’s was a Tablespoon.  So I determined that the proper mix would be 1 Tablespoon of Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar per cup of Welche’s Red Grape Juice.  Now I will do a little foreshadowing here and tell you that I delayed writing this article until I could go and by 4 more jugs of red grape juice to have on hand last night.  I bought 3 jugs or red grape juice and one of white last night.
So I only got two other people to try it at my dinner table of 5.
One said that he was not into cider.
Another family member said he had a bad experience with wine about a month ago.
Of the two that tried it one was a wine drinker and said it was too sweet for her and didn’t want a full glass.  I of course had to be all official with the bottle and only put a sip in the glass so that they could accept or reject per their discretion.  But the real reason was that I had been trying it and liked it so much that I didn’t want it to go to waste if they didn’t like it.
The other person in my family just loved it.  She didn’t even know it wasn’t real wine.
I had found a kitchen funnel and put it in that wine bottle that I had dumped out and rinsed with hot tap water.
So here are the ingredients:
1 cup of Red Welche’s Grape Juice
1 Tablespoon of Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar
Now I could actually feel the health benefits as I drank this.  There is absolutely no alcohol in it whatsoever!  Nor do you have to dilute it with water because it is too thick!  I actually got some remnant of that rosy feeling I had when I drank real wine.  No one should ever drink alcohol because it is a reproductive poison and toxin to reproduction!
Directions:
Add a Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to the wine bottle and then a cup of Red Grape Juice to it.  Repeat until the bottle is full.  Then cork it with the cork it came with and put it back in the fridge.  Scratch off the label too so that if you try this trick at your next family gathering no one will get wise to it because they already know the color the wine of that label should be.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 22 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

That brings new meaning to that Biblical passage I am often quoting.  “ (loosely paraphrased.) And I warned them not to serve food on those days….the wine presses rolled into town.”
If you are just pressing grapes and drinking that and they are fresh you won’t get the alcohol effects.  But if you serve food then those people who brought the wine presses will stay overnight and the wine ferment.  And if indeed if those are fermented grapes you would be drinking alcohol wine too.

After awhile of making this you will learn the size of your bottle.  For example today I add the 3 1/2 to 4 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar Right away and then fill the rest of the Bottle with the Red Grape Juice.  It makes it easier.

Now I have been drinking this for about a week now and I have to retitle this, "Murphy's Miracle Wine Recipe"


No comments:

Post a Comment