The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sanders Defends pot use after suspension My commentary on 04 05 2014

Sanders Defends pot use after suspension My commentary on 04 05 2014

Here is how we need to evolve our society to be.  The reward from accomplishment should be the only reward one is allowed to receive!

As I see this professional Basketball player making millions and having fame and then rewarding himself through drug use I can only come to one conclusion; he didn't earn his money or fame!

Why because if he did that would have been reward enough for him!


And I believe this principle should be broadly applied in our society to confiscate the personal assets of drug users who are wealthy!   And it will be done for their own good, the good of their children and the good of our Communities!  One should have to get a license and register to use alcohol and therefore other drugs.  You can make a choice in life.  You can either chose to raise children yourself or make the choice of being an alcohol and drug user.  And there should be a wide chasm that separates the two factions on our earth!

What does that sense of reward really amount to? It is like a hah hah our pirate ship stole some gold again!  Whereas the human man makes something with his hands and steps back and says' I like what I have created.  And indeed that is how he seeks to have and raise children to!  They are mine, I created them, I am responsible for their actions, I am responsible for the choices that they made in life, and I want them to be like me.  I do not want them to be like the father that is drinking a six pack of beer on Sunday afternoon or dunning our consumer debt with a $90 bottle of alcohol.  I never want him to grow up and become a father like that!  I never want a son to be born of a father like that or have a father like that!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 05 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.comm
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment