The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, April 14, 2014

I never thought of what it might be like to be a woman who hears voices and have some evil thing say to you

I never thought of what it might be like to be a woman who hears voices and have some evil thing say to you in your head something like:

"It puts the lotion on its skin."

I usually just think of it from a guys perspective but I never thought how creepy it would be if I was a woman.  That blue painting on the Facebook website the other day made me think of that!


I never become friend with those who would try to push me around.  But what of a woman?  I bet they even have been forced or coerced into marrying creeps like that!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 14 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment