The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I actually don't mind that gloves are made from Dog Skin 04 19 2014

I actually don't mind that gloves are made from Dog Skin 04 19 2014

In fact maybe that should be a law, that if you are bitten by a dog not only must that dog be killed but you get to have gloves made out of that dog skin for your whole family!  Maybe a dog skin wallet too!

I bet a lot of blacks who have had their children terrorized by those wielding pit bulls in the core would like that idea too!  Pit bull gloves!  Could even brand the date the dog was killed and name of the dog on them!

We could likely achieve an alcohol and drug free world community rather quickly in that manner!

Sign my petition if you agree it is wrong for a lose pit bull to snap a child's neck in a split second!

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/any-dog-that-bites-a 

Wouldn't be much different than a hunter skinning a deer or squirell.  But I don't believe it should be done at a place that processes venison.  Perhaps it could be done as part of a veterinary service.

You see the name on the hide of my gloves?  This is what happens to those animals who attack me and puncture my skin with their dirty teeth!  Sends a strong message doesn't it!

And by the way those dog owners know very well that 9 out of 10 times the dog goes directly for the human groin!

Yes sir re bob that would make a nice pair of driving gloves for my new solar based car that goes from zero to 60 in less than 3 seconds and is powered by free sunlight energy!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 19 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment